|News and Upcoming Events
- The Jack Russell Memorial Library invites the community to a farewell reception recognizing Assistant Director & Youth Services Librarian Cary Perzan on Wednesday, October 5, 2016. The farewell reception will take place in the Library's atrium from 3pm-6pm. All ages are invited, with it being the perfect opportunity to offer their thanks to Cary for her service and dedication to the Library. Cake will be served. She is re-locating to another area in Wisconsin and will continue in her position until Friday, October 7, 2016.
- Our Fall Movie for Grown-ups series starts on October 6. Please join us on Thursdays at 5:30pm and Fridays at 12:30pm on the following dates. Movies are shown in the Community Room and are free of charge. Snacks are permitted. Due to the ratings, children's admission is not recommended.
- October 6 & 7 - Son of Saul
- October 20 & 21 - Embrace of the Serpent
- November 3 & 4 - Theeb
- November 17 & 18 - Mustang
- December 1 & 2 - A War
- December 15 & 16 - My Love: Don't Cross that River
- Please join us for Autumn Crafts for Grownups on Thursday, September 22 from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the Community Room. Two crafts will be available to make. No sign-up required. Hope to see you there!!
- The 2016 Fall/Winter Program guide is now available! Highlights from this seasons programs include: Fancy Nancy Halloween Masquerade Party, Community Pumpkin Carving and a Winter reading Program for kids and adults!
Jack Russell Memorial Library
100 Park Ave
Hartford, WI 53027
Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm
Search the Library's online catalog, place holds and log into your account to renew materials. You will need your library barcode number & pin to access your account. If you do not know your pin number, please call the library & a staff member will be happy to assist you.
Last Updated September 22 , 2016