|News and Upcoming Events
- Interested in reserving a small study room, the Community Room or the Conference Room? Please call the Library to speak with a staff member about availability at 262-673-8240 and press 0 (zero) for the circulation desk. Thank you!
- Looking to renew library materials, place a hold, access your library account? Please visit the New Monarch Library Catalog!
- Movies for Grown-ups returns in March 2017! Movies are shown on Thursday evenings at 5:30pm and Friday afternoons at 12:30pm. Movies are shown in the Community Room free of charge and seating is limited to the first 100 people. Snacks may be brought in.
- May 4 & 5 - Moonlight
- May 18 & 19 - La La Land
- June 1 & 2 - Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
- June 15 & 16 - Fences
- Get Smart about your money! Money Smart Week is April 22 - 29, 2017. The Library is hosting a The Big Read with Little Critter on Wednesday, April 19 at 3:30pm. Each family that participates in the Little Critter event will receive one copy of the book while supplies last!
- Please join the Library on Monday, May 22 from 1pm-3pm in the Community Room for our Memory Cafe Kickoff Celebration. A memory cafe is a social gathering place for persons with memory loss, mild cognitive impairment, early Alzheimer's or other dementia and their family and friends. The Library's cafe will meet on the second Monday of each month to visit and share common interests. Each monthly cafe is unique and offer a program that is stimulating and fun. Everyone is welcome to attend our kickoff event!
- The Friends of the Hartford Library will host their last program for the 2016-17 season on Wednesday, May 24, 2017: Wisconsin's Gangster Past presented by Chad Lewis. Follow in the footsteps of America's most infamous gangsters as they turned Wisconsin into their own criminal vacation land. Filled with deadly bank robberies, explosive shootouts, brutal murders and daring kidnappings, this presentation lets the audience discover the grisly locations where the gangster history will never die. This is a free program open to the public limited to 100 seats. Refreshments are at 6:30pm with the program starting at 7pm.
Jack Russell Memorial Library
100 Park Ave
Hartford, WI 53027
Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm
As of Thursday, December 16, 2016 the JRML is a member of the Monarch Library System comprised of public libraries in Dodge, Ozaukee, Sheboygan and Washington Counties. Patrons have access to over 1 million items thru the Monarch Catalog.
Please use this guide for more information on how to renew items, search the catalog, place holds and check your library record. The Monarch Catalog can be found at the following link: http://www.easicat.net/polaris/
Site Last Updated April 19, 2017